Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sharon's Sorbet

I was feeling sorry for myself on Monday night, moping on the couch in my pajama t-shirt and watching my 3rd episode of Law and Order, when I decided living vicariously through Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy just wasn't enough. Where would I turn to fill my Monday night void? The answer is food, naturally. So I scuffled to the local grocer and decided upon Sharon's Blueberry Sorbet. WOW! This sorbet is so delicious that I even ate the Raspberry flavor for breakfast this morning. It is all natural...made with pure, raw fruit, and fat-free. Aside from Blueberry and Raspberry, you can get Mixed Berry, Dutch Chocolate, Mango, Lemon, Strawberry, Passion Fruit or Coconut. I plan on sampling all of them, and by sampling I mean eating the whole pint by myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you a "neat" sorbet eater...or do you leave untidy gouges?

Courtney Ann said...

Anna Catherine is that you?