Thursday, September 6, 2007

Plaid & Le Mont Saint-Michel

Plaid is back...again. I have noticed the reoccurance of plaid for the past three seasons, although undoubtedly it appeared prior to being caught by my bourgeois fashion eye. It started out with a few accents, like plaid scarves and clutches, and has now grown into full-blown plaid-o-rama. At the moment, I am craving a plaid silk taffeta dress to celebrate Chistmas. I still haven't found the perfect one, but you'll know when I do.

While I was in France last winter, I was immediately enthralled with every piece I saw by French label Le Mont Saint-Michel. Unfortunately, I have had difficult time finding anything about the label anywhere until the NY Times mentioned these sweaters in a piece entitled "Secrets of the Stay at Home Jetset".

Hmmm....plaid and Le Mont Saint-Michel, what's not to love?




No comments: